The majority of kids attend at least one year of preschool. Children who attend preschool enter kindergarten with better skills, and stronger basic math skills than those who do not go to preschool. Also to above skills children can learn to be respectful of others and also build confidence. Preschool provide a better way of teaching. Rather than sit kids down and ‘teach’ them, children learn best through doing the kinds of activities they like.
It supports that early education is key to long-term achievement. Many working parents could benefit from childcare. There is a growing belief that children gain a lot of knowledge from going to preschool. At preschool, children are exposed to information, numbers, letters, and shape. More important children learn how to interact with people — get along with other children and share.
Is FREE Childcare Better Than Private Childcare?
The Government appreciates that the requirements of the children and the parents may change from time to time. For this purpose, the Government encourages flexibility on the part of the service provider.
Effective changes in the later educational outcomes of three-year-olds saw large increases in free early education. Changes are sighted making childcare easier. Children from a poor upbringing tend to have inferior language skills when they arrive at school.
Benefits of Free Childcare:
- Free Childcare Center function in a variety of places including offices, community centers, schools and places of worship.
- Free child care benefits disadvantaged children to improve their skills and show their abilities.
- It can help your child to socialize with other children
But free childcare policy has no educational benefits in the longer term. It might be because the private pre-school places were high enough quality. Free childcare offer less personal one-to-one care
Benefits of private childcare:
- Private childcare is licensed private-home day care. These type of childcare Centers are Government- regulated and inspected.
- Children of the same family can place together.
- The caretaker has to assure safety and security of the child.
- The caretaker has to meet standards of care.
But then again private childcare is expensive. Also, it works to fixed times with no flexibility if you need to work late or drop off early.
Here at Akeba Academy your kids will be safe and secure, they also will get attention and learn new things. We have a potty training system. We work hard to improve their math and reading skills. One of the pictures above is an actual picture from Akeba where our teachers are reading to the students. If interested please feel free to give us a call. (912) 289-2725